New Technology for Non Invasive Approaches to Treatment of Skin and Subcutaneous Cosmetic and Medical Issues
Available in our Menlo Park Office
IPL (Intense Pulsed light) is a topical treatment similar to laser skin treatments. Using filters which narrow the frequency of light so specific targets such as superficial blood vessels, pigmented lesions, hair follicles and collagen in skin, brief bursts of this light can destroy or positively effect treatment on these structures.
Depending on the type of treatment given, one could expect mild redness and itching after the treatment that quickly subsides to moderate redness that can last several days. The only limitation of activity after the treatment is the avoidance of significant sun exposure. Sun block on exposed areas is important.
RF (radio frequency) treatments are also topical and, depending the depth and intensity of treatments create mild, short lived redness of the skin to more intense redness that may require several days to subside.
Treatments using both technologies can be fashioned to take into account the amount of down time one is willing to accept. These options
The most popular patient requests that can be treated with Viora’s V20:
- Skin Tightening
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Removal
- Acne Clearance
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Vascular & Pigmented Lesions
- Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Viora capitalizes on the advanced and proprietary technology within V20 by delivering the most effective results possible, quickly, safely, painlessly and with little to no downtime.
Viora’s V20 multi-technology platform delivers!
Viora’s V20 multi-technology platform – part of the V-Series – provides treatment solutions for the most requested applications, including hair removal, skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, acne clearance and more!
V20’s full configuration includes:
- The V-IPL hand piece for hair removal, skin rejuvenation, pigmentation lesions and acne clearance. The V-IPL handpiece has five interchangeable filters, ensuring complete treatment coverage for all skin types and conditions. With PCR™ technology for generating various pulse structures and provides adjustable pulse duration – from single to rapid pulse – ensuring that every skin type and condition can be treated.
- The V-ST hand piece for skin tightening utilizes Viora’s proprietary CORE™ technology with three individual RF channels and a fourth channel incorporating all three modes for greater depth penetration and control.
- The V-FR hand piece for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation and acne scar clearance uses Viora’s innovative SVC™ technology of switching, vacuum and cooling gives physicians greater control by delivering unprecedented penetration depth control, allowing
practitioners to determine the desired biological response.